The Community Rewards Program
How it benefits the CMO and how you can register.
The CMO has been a part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program for a few years now. This money has assisted us with our daily operations and enabled us in purchasing the variety of music we perform. As a group, we would also reach out to our patrons to increase our Rewards.
All it takes on your part is to use your Kroger card when you shop. The orchestra receives 4% of whatever you spend. This includes gas! The only catch is you have to register your card number every April and designate the orchestra as recipient.
We are hoping you will take the time to get your card registered so we can take advantage of Kroger’s program. You will need to have your card with you when you sign up to enter the numbers on the card for your account. You will need to know which store you use or enter a store address as part of the sign up information.
Here are the steps you need to take.
- Go to www.kroger.com, click on SIGN IN.
- If you already have an Online Account, simply enter your information and Sign In. If you don’t have an Account, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Once you register, go back and sign in.
- Once signed in, click MY ACCOUNT, click ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- You should arrive on the My ACCOUNT page. Insure that your Kroger plus Card Information and Contact Information are complete and correct. Then scroll to the bottom of this page.
- The last box in the MY ACCOUNT is the Community Rewards Information. Click on the COMMUNITY REWARDS header to drop it down, and then select EDIT Community Rewards Program Information. Fill in all requested information and continue.
- As long as your Card and Contact Information are already complete, you will be taken to the Find Your Organization page. Enter the Cincinnati Metropolitan Orchestra or NPO our number 80693 & click SEARCH.
- Simply select the button next to the correct organization from the list and click SAVE CHANGES.
- You will be taken back to the My Account page. The Community Rewards information will now be set.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program telephone number for all of our supporters to call with any questions about the program or questions about the amount is 1-800-294-4438, press option # 2 ONLY to connect with this dept.
After you have completed this process and have gone shopping, check the bottom of the receipt. You will see that the Community Rewards are being credited to the CMO.